Last week’s first meeting was a hit (if I do say so myself)!
Big thanks to Adrian Hordyk, Jenny Smith and Ellen Boylen for organizing and presenting. The pizza went down a treat.
Here is a quick debrief of the first meeting:
- Our next meeting will be on 16-Apr in the Senate Conference Room & we will be covering Data exploration
- We have an updated schedule – but we need more volunteers! Please feel free to put your hand up to present – you don’t have to be an expert!
- We are seeking further sponsorship! Let us know if you know of anything to help us out. Pizza doesn’t grow on trees!
- GitHub – what we’re going to use for code and data sharing
- Please work on the data exploration code and squid data for the next meeting